COVID 19 CHECK IN PROTOCOL
Your appointment will be confirmed via phone call the business day before your appointment. Please answer the screening questions honestly, for the safety of yourselves and our staff
- If you are feeling unwell, recently returned from overseas, or had known contact with a case of COVID19, please call so we can help reschedule your appointment
- Due to social distancing rules, please do not bring accompanying people, or only ONE person as a legal carer
- When you arrive, the front door will be LOCKED- you must call reception on 95983580 to check in
- A staff member will personally acknowledge your check in, and inform you when it is appropriate to enter.
- PLEASE BE PATIENT as the waiting room may be full, or reception may be attending to an urgent matter.
- If you do not have access to a phone, present to the window and a member of staff will acknowledge you have arrived
- Upon entering, you will be asked to have your temperature checked and to use alcohol based hand rub on your hands
- You will then be guided into the treatment room
- Please bring your own pen to sign any documentation for hygiene purposes
We are an officially ACCREDITED dental practice, but have introduced even further additional measures that protect both patient and staff alike:
- Increased environmental cleaning prior to at the end of the work day
- Allocated breaks between appointments for further environmental cleaning
- Reinforced supply of PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Protective clear shield at reception
- Contactless payment options are preferred
- Removal of toys and magazines in waiting room
- Social distancing guides in the waiting room
- Preoperative mouthrinses prior to treatment
- Reduction in aerosols and the use of a rubber dam where required
- Removal of communal toothbrushing basins
- Staff are obliged to report their health and have their own temperature checks prior to work
Bay Road Dental thanks you for your understanding. We are excited to see our regular and new patients, with our new “normal”!